Shits 'n' Giggles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Application

Go down

Mod Application Empty Mod Application

Post  Cazw Thu May 27, 2010 1:18 pm

Hello my name is caroline and i would really like to be a mod of charlie's channel.
I am very repsonsible i would never break the rules of charlie's channel. I have never been timed out or banned on her channel or any other channel. I am 18 years old i am from the uk. I think that charlie's channel is an awesome channel. And i think charlie is awesome too. And i know that being a moderator on charlie's channel means that you have to be active and to follow the rules, and to also keep the chat active as well. I am active every day on justin.tv and i always follow the rules on charlie's and every one else's channel. I am a very social on the chat, so i would be able to keep the chat active. And i a very welcoming person i would welcome every viewer on charlie's channel with a smile and a thanks for going the channel too. And i would make sure no viewers on charlie's channel are rude, sexist towards charlie, me or anyother mod and viewer. And i would keep away the trolls of your channel as well.
And i would be a mod of one of the best gaming channel's on justin.tv
Thats it
Have A Good Day Charlie. Smile

Cazw

Back to top Go down