Shits 'n' Giggles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark chronicle/dark cloud 2 and other news

Go down

Dark chronicle/dark cloud 2 and other news Empty Dark chronicle/dark cloud 2 and other news

Post  charlieee22 Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:35 am

i finally dug out dark chronicles/dark cloud 2 today when i bought it months ago lol

when i need my jrpg fix i shall be playing this. seems like a pretty decent rpg and wont get too boring too quickly so who knows mite pick that up again more than i think.

in other news.......
i have been thinking recently that i shuld play and try to complete resident evil 1. i love the game and love watching people play it, but have barely played it myself Shocked so that is something that i shall think about in the near future.

also im going to be starting up walkthroughs on my utube again www.youtube.com/fallenangel130676
check it out if u likes, i mostly have broken sword walkthroughts atm and some sam and max and wallace and gromit.

if there are any games u wud like me to have a play on, lemme know either by jtv chat/message, or leaving a reply here on the forum

much love guys <3
charlieee22
charlieee22
Admin

http://www.justin.tv/charlieee22

Back to top Go down